We are where wildlife lovers meet chinese best taxidermy and tanning suppliers. Wide range of taxidermy products including duck taxidermy, life-size animals, furs and antlers,etc. Always Offer The Best Taxidermy Services To You.
This auction is for 10 pcs little yellow baby ducks (ducklings), so cute.
Height:from the head to the foot 12-13.5CM (around 4.7-5.3 inches).
Our taxidermy from the breeding enterprise which Natural death ( NO WILD).These are hatchery casualty which would normally have been frozen and sold to the Zoos(petshops as reptile/animal feed) and help to provide a wage for the taxidermist.This is a much nicer ending for these gorgeous little ducklings. These items can for eduction also for display.
Others: Dear value old customers.I'm sorry that we have to increase the price,because of rising raw material costs,original supplier keeps raising prices.We cannot offer the original price again.
Models Show & The Detailed Product Images
Highlightsbeautiful and cute yellow baby duck taxidermy,natural crafts and great gift collectables.free shipping to worldwise.
Date Added: 03/06/2019 by KillerW
Good deal,will come back again.
Date Added: 03/03/2019 by OldSmith
cute ducklings.will buy again.
Free Shipping Taxidermy of ducklings to worldwise
Taxidermy of ducklings is a special task used to dry up dead ducks and in that, they can be used as displays for a longer period without them rotting. They are very beautiful and attractive in that they look like real ducks that are live ducks. Let take a look at how they are made.
How taxidermy of ducklings is done.
- First, dead ducklings are collected from different places. That is the dead ducklings are best when they are still fresh.
- Separate the flesh from the skin carefully around the neck.
- The tail is then cut off carefully not to touch the intestines and also the legs are cut off.
- After separating the skin from the flesh then the duckling needs a new body and that’s where the stuffing begins. Using a thread, the duckling is well covered with the stuff to cover its body.
- Remember to clean out the internal organs that can rot and make it smell overtime, for instance, the brains, windpipe, the fat in the legs and also the tongue.
- Use borax to disinfect the open cavities and all the fleshy meat inside the duckling.
- A wire is then used to support the duckling. It is inserted inside the body to ensure support.
- Now thread up the cover nicely all over the body that is the stuff and ensure the feathers are nicely arranged and cover up the wire with the feathers.
- The final step is drying up the dead ducklings under sunlight. Drying them up ensures that now the fresh skin becomes dehydrated and it is now dry. Hence, no bad smell.
NOTE: The ducklings die of natural death.
This taxidermy of ducklings can be used for education or as feed for animals, for instance, the reptiles and other animals. But instead, the duck taxidermy is much better for them as they end up being useful. A happy ending for the ducklings.
There are various supplies of duck taxidermy available on sale. There is literally everything when it comes to the types of duck taxidermy. A few of them includes,
- The baby yellow duck
- Taxidermy Cayuga domestic (pen raised)
- Taxidermy two-headed duckling yellow duck.
- Two taxidermy bay duck duckling bird collectible. Etc.
The yellow baby duck is up for sale. It is readily available in stock. The yellow baby duck is quite attractive and suitable for display, especially in pools.
Duck taxidermy can come while the base is made of wooden, plastic and also in a basket. It depends on the client’s choice of which all of them looks attractive. Taxidermy of ducklings is made in China and the stock is ever readily available. The taxidermy of ducklings supplies are quite pocket-friendly and this is the best part. After ordering and making payments arrangement then the duck taxidermy is delivered to you no matter what country you are in. you just have to make an order. Free shipping is done worldwide. No additional cost after the buying price. Amazing right. Make your order now and get the duck taxidermy of your choice now.
Customer Videos: See all 0 videos
Customer Images: See all 0 images
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 March, 2019.